Welcome to Lotus Ltd's Membership section!
This section is still being developed, and will be available in the next few months.
We have some great features coming up for our members. They'll include...
- Web-based registrations.
- Maintain your profile online, including your current cars.
- Better communication with your Lotus Ltd leadership to let us know what types of events you want!
- Online-accessible Help! network and roster, for assistance when you need it.
- Paying your membership fee.
- Purchasing club-related merchandise.
Want to join or renew your Lotus Ltd membership now?
You can still use the current method of paper and online registration found on our last site. Click "Join or Renew your Lotus Ltd Membership" and follow the instructions.
Have any questions or feature requests for our new site? Send us a message today!
Lotus Ltd MembershipAnnual Price
- Club Newsletter - Club newsletter LOTUS ReMARQUE.
- Club Roster - Includes member names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, traveler's assistance info, technical assistance network and tech rep listings.
- Vendor Discount Program - In the "members area" is a listing of Vendors that provide Lotus, Ltd. members discounts for their products or services. Check it out, and patronize the companies that make events happen for Lotus, Ltd. members.
- Track and Driving School Discount Program - Discounts of up to 20% on trackdays, driving schools and race car rentals. Available at schools and tracks across the country. Current programs are listed in the monthly issue of ReMARQUE, as well as the "members area".
- Discount for LOG (Lotus Owners Gathering) Registration
- Discounted Factory Tours and Trips to the UK and Lotus Cars - Lotus, Ltd. Member Discount for the Lotus Tours (Click for details) or e-mail Richard Parramint.
- Travelers Assistance Network - Travelers Assistance Network - Included with the club roster, a listing of 450+ members nationwide who are willing to help fellow members experiencing car difficulties. The listing includes the specific types of help that members are able to provide and how far they are willing to travel to provide it.
- Technical Representatives - Representatives with model and system specific assistance available to help you with your problems.
- Classifieds - Free non-commercial advertising in ReMARQUE and on the Lotus, Ltd. web site.
- Links - Links to member's personal (Lotus-related) web pages.
Countdown to LOG 38 In Cleveland, Ohio!