Classic and modern British car show, May 19, 2024.Come enjoy the beautiful country setting in Mt. Airy, MDand see some great cars, while
Classic and modern British car show, May 19, 2024.
Come enjoy the beautiful country setting in Mt. Airy, MD
and see some great cars, while helping us promote
and preserve the old British classic and the newer
British “future” classics.
Each year since 2002, BBTB has invited all British
marques, and the cars that come range from quality
show cars to daily drivers….and we welcome them all.
Let’s get the British car enthusiasts and people who
love these cars together for an afternoon of fun.
This year we’ve found a great new location at
Linganore Winecellars. After you’ve shown and seen
some cars, we’re certain you’ll find a good reason to
stay and enjoy the winery and brewery.
For more information and registration, go to www.tracltd.org.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm(GMT-06:00)
13601 Glissans Mill Road
Watkins Glen International The Mercedes-Benz Club of America in conjunction with Lotus Ltd. are again holding a Performance Driver Education Day at
Watkins Glen International
The Mercedes-Benz Club of America in conjunction with Lotus Ltd. are again holding a Performance Driver Education Day at Watkins Glen International on May 29, 2024. What better way to What better way to learn performance driving techniques than to do it on one of North America’s most famous road courses! If you are interested in joining us, please go to Performance Driver Education Day
Create an account if you are not already a member and search on Watkins Glen. If you have any questions, send an email to Tony ([email protected]) See you at the Glen!
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm(GMT-04:00)
2790 County Route 16
Greetings Lotus Enthusiasts! Please join us for a ‘Coffee and Cruise’ in Lewis County Washington on Saturday August 10. The event for our Lotuses will be
Greetings Lotus Enthusiasts!
Please join us for a ‘Coffee and Cruise’ in Lewis County Washington on Saturday August 10. The event for our Lotuses will be from 11am to 1pm. All generations and makestypes of Lotus are welcomed. At 1pm we’ll head out for a cruise on some windy country roads. This event immediately follows an airplane fly-in. If you enjoy small airplanes, feel free to come early and bring some folding chairs. Onsite barista will supply your favorite espresso drinks from Pure Pour Coffee. Locally sourced breakfast and lunch burritos will be available.
We’ll attempt a group photo. It is rain-or-shine. (And if it raining, I am really counting on you all to buy a bunch of coffee!…the airplanes won’t be able to make it in)
If you choose to come early to check out the airplanes, it is *CRITICAL* you follow these guidelines:
– Entrance road into airpark neighborhood crosses an active runway. You must stop at the stop sign and ensure there are no departing or arriving airplanes on the grass runway, to your right and to your left before you cross the runway.
– Give way to all airplanes all the times. They have the right-of-way.
– If arriving early, you’ll be directed to park behind the house, or some other unexciting place…as prime parking will be reserved for airplanes. (We’ll re-park you around 11am)
– Leashed and non-aggressive (no excessive barking) dogs allowed if owner picks up poo. Unleashed dogs absolutely prohibited.
– Same for kids, particularly toddlers…no free-ranging kids during airplane event. Propellers are very dangerous.
Starting around 11am:
– Parking will take place in front of pond and along side of Hangar. If we have a big turnout, and end up with more than 30 cars, we’ll park behind the Hangar too.
142 Pilots Pastures
Winlock WA 98596
Nathan Vanderslice [email protected]
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm(GMT-07:00)
142 Pilots Pasture Road