Join or Renew Your Lotus Ltd. Membership
Lotus Ltd MembershipAnnual Price
- Club Newsletter - Club newsletter LOTUS ReMARQUE.
- Club Roster - Includes member names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, traveler's assistance info, technical assistance network and tech rep listings.
- Vendor Discount Program - In the "members area" is a listing of Vendors that provide Lotus, Ltd. members discounts for their products or services. Check it out, and patronize the companies that make events happen for Lotus, Ltd. members.
- Track and Driving School Discount Program - Discounts of up to 20% on trackdays, driving schools and race car rentals. Available at schools and tracks across the country. Current programs are listed in the monthly issue of ReMARQUE, as well as the "members area".
- Discounted Factory Tours and Trips to the UK and Lotus Cars - Lotus, Ltd. Member Discount for the Lotus Tours (Click for details) or e-mail Richard Parramint.
- Travelers Assistance Network - Travelers Assistance Network - Included with the club roster, a listing of 450+ members nationwide who are willing to help fellow members experiencing car difficulties. The listing includes the specific types of help that members are able to provide and how far they are willing to travel to provide it.
- Technical Representatives - Representatives with model and system specific assistance available to help you with your problems.
- Classifieds - Free non-commercial advertising in ReMARQUE and on the Lotus, Ltd. web site.
- Links - Links to member's personal (Lotus-related) web pages.
To Join or Renew Online:
Lotus, Ltd. is an independent car club not affiliated with Group Lotus, Team Lotus, Lotus Cars USA, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. Lotus, Ltd. annual membership dues, which include a subscription to LOTUS ReMARQUE, are $50 (new members) and $45 (renewals) in the U.S., $55 (new members) and $50 (renewals) elsewhere. All dues are payable in U.S. dollars.
If your Lotus Ltd membership is expired by more than 2 months, you must renew at the higher new member rate of $50 US and $55 International. This can be done via mail (preferred) or by use of the US or International Membership links below, but NOT via the US or International Membership Renewal links!
Note: Your user name and password will NOT be sent via email upon joining with payment via Paypal. Rather, they will be included with the new-member kit that will be sent to you shortly via regular mail. In truly urgent cases, we will supply user name and password via email upon request to email@example.com.
But, out of consideration for our busy volunteers, PLEASE make sure that your case is truly urgent before placing such a request.
Please Select your Membership Option Below and Select:
To Join or Renew by mail:
Click here for a pdf copy of the membership form, print it out, and send your completed form with your dues payable in U.S. dollars by domestic check or international money order. (Sorry, no credit cards.) Lotus, Ltd. will not be responsible for cash sent through the mail. Mail form and dues to:
P.O. Box 15390
Bradenton, FL 34208
Note: User I.D. numbers and passcodes are issued by mail after payment has been received and processed by the club office. Allow up to two weeks for processing and mailing. New members will receive their member number and passcode as part of their mailed-out new-member kit.
(NON-MEMBERS NOTE: The club's administrative office is NOT set up to handle technical and other Lotus questions not related to joining the club. For prompt help with such inquiries, we suggest that you post them to one of the Internet mailing lists. You may find a complete list through the Lotus, Ltd. Links.)
Please contact the club with any problems you may encounter while visiting the site.
Countdown to LOG 38 In Cleveland, Ohio!