Coffee and Cruise
Greetings Lotus Enthusiasts! Please join us for a ‘Coffee and Cruise’ in Lewis County Washington on Saturday August 10. The event for our Lotuses will be
Greetings Lotus Enthusiasts!
Please join us for a ‘Coffee and Cruise’ in Lewis County Washington on Saturday August 10. The event for our Lotuses will be from 11am to 1pm. All generations and makestypes of Lotus are welcomed. At 1pm we’ll head out for a cruise on some windy country roads. This event immediately follows an airplane fly-in. If you enjoy small airplanes, feel free to come early and bring some folding chairs. Onsite barista will supply your favorite espresso drinks from Pure Pour Coffee. Locally sourced breakfast and lunch burritos will be available.
We’ll attempt a group photo. It is rain-or-shine. (And if it raining, I am really counting on you all to buy a bunch of coffee!…the airplanes won’t be able to make it in)
If you choose to come early to check out the airplanes, it is *CRITICAL* you follow these guidelines:
– Entrance road into airpark neighborhood crosses an active runway. You must stop at the stop sign and ensure there are no departing or arriving airplanes on the grass runway, to your right and to your left before you cross the runway.
– Give way to all airplanes all the times. They have the right-of-way.
– If arriving early, you’ll be directed to park behind the house, or some other unexciting place…as prime parking will be reserved for airplanes. (We’ll re-park you around 11am)
– Leashed and non-aggressive (no excessive barking) dogs allowed if owner picks up poo. Unleashed dogs absolutely prohibited.
– Same for kids, particularly toddlers…no free-ranging kids during airplane event. Propellers are very dangerous.
Starting around 11am:
– Parking will take place in front of pond and along side of Hangar. If we have a big turnout, and end up with more than 30 cars, we’ll park behind the Hangar too.
142 Pilots Pastures
Winlock WA 98596
Nathan Vanderslice [email protected]
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm(GMT-07:00)
142 Pilots Pasture Road